The Patulove Car Seat Poncho was created to ensure the child safety, while traveling during autumn and winter months in a car seat.
Wrap safely, when it’s cold outside!
The Poncho is an affordable version of a car poncho that combines safety, comfort and coziness needed to safely transport a child in a car seat, when it’s cold outside.
Originally wrapped in an ecological, dedicated band.
• Easy to put on, thanks to magnetic fasteners under the arms, instead of press studs which, when worn, fasten the poncho automatically.
• Reflective two-way zipper
• Two layers of warm fleece – wrapping the child around like a soft, warm blanket.
• Reflective tapes sewn into the magnets, making it easier to fasten and increasing the child’s safety after dusk.
• You can easily put your child in the seat by lifting the back layer of the poncho – so the child’s back do not overheat, as in the case of coveralls or car seat footmuffs
• The zipper allows us to fasten the seat belts and tighten them safely.
• Soft stand-up collar.
While in the car, it can be used as a blanket and when it is warm enough it’s easy to remove the poncho with one quick motion.
Putting it back on is just as easy and fun and when your baby falls asleep in the car, it can be easily wrapped around so the baby can be taken home without waking up.Putting it back on is just as easy and fun and when your baby falls asleep in the car, it can be easily wrapped around so the baby can be taken home without waking up.
One, universal size, dedicated to children from around 2 to 6 years old, (the length of the front zipper is 50 cm, the total poncho length is about 60 cm, and the arm span is about 80 cm).
a – 80 cm
b – 60 cm
Machine washable at 30 degrees, the zipper should be closed when washing.
The poncho is made of two layers of warm, fleshy fleece (100% polyester) with a weight of 300g each, having the Oeko Tex Standard 100 Certificate.